The list of benefits that come from epoxy and industrial coatings for your Dunwoody distribution center may surprise you. If your facility’s floors need upgrading, you have the perfect opportunity to choose a better solution. Following are some reasons for choosing these flooring solutions.
- Strong and Durable – Not only are epoxy and industrial coatings strong, they are incredibly durable. With picking machines, loaders and unloaders, lots of heavy boxes and packages, and multiple employees in your distribution center, you need a floor that can withstand the daily use and abuse. With the right system, you never have to worry about damage caused by foot and vehicle damage.
- Long Lasting – These flooring solutions provide years of flawless service and optimal performance. In a distribution center, you need something that will last for years rather than something that needs frequent replacements or repairs.
- Flexibility – Employers understand the value of providing workers with an aesthetically pleasing work environment. For your Dunwoody distribution center, there is no reason to stick with boring floors. With epoxy and industrial coatings, you can have colors added, such as resin, which is ideal for the entire surface, or metallic flecks that add just a touch of personality. If preferred, you can even have the company logo embedded in the floor, giving the center a more professional appearance to outside visitors.
- Enhanced Safety – Although a distribution center may not be as dangerous as a factory or manufacturing facility, there is still plenty of potential accidents caused by slips and falls. For both epoxy and industrial coatings, you can have antislip additives added, giving the floor texture that prevents accidents. Also, you can have the flooring solution enhanced with antistatic properties, if needed.
- Easy Cleaning and Maintenance – Especially if you have a large Dunwoody distribution center, it takes a tremendous amount of time and effort to keep the floor clean and well-maintained. Fortunately, the right epoxy and industrial coatings require nothing more than sweeping and occasional damp mopping.